(Press Play For Audio Article)
Jordan releases its second release of The Fearless Ones. A one-off collaboration that included athletes, musicians, and cultural figures for the holiday season.
The “Fearless Ones,” a campaign continues to highlight more communities, collaborations, and colorways. as it kicks off a few collaborations to celebrate its second season. As of now, one sides Air Jordan makes their debut which stops short of release dates which should be able to take sneakerheads throughout the year.
I’m sure you will agree when I say the Jordan 1’s are the most popular sneaker to have ever been supported by Jordan fans nationwide. Now a pioneering sneaker and a template for many releases.
The “Fearless Ones” cast includes:
- Ghetto Gastro, a Bronx-based collective whose inventive cooking is changing the culinary world
- Victoria Canal, a singer/songwriter whose music exists to uplift those who feel marginalized
- Melody Ehsani, a jewelry designer whose longtime love of basketball influences her creativity
- Les Twins, twin brothers who dance on the biggest stages worldwide but keep their roots intact
- Blue The Great, an artist, and DJ who is creating the iconography for a new generation
- Edison Chen, the co-founder of CLOT whose work bridges Eastern and Western culture
- Chris Paul, the vicious point guard who’s also known for his sneaker game and love of bowling
- Hiromichi Ochiai, founder of Facetasm, a bold brand with collections inspired by life in Tokyo
- Youssouf Fofana, founder of Maison Chateau Rouge, a brand with roots in Senegal and France
As seen below